Vermont This Week
February 3, 2017Episode Guide »
- Lawmakers Cool to Scott Education Reform Plan
- Trump Order Prompts Continuing Protests
- U.S. Attorney Miller Resigns
- Panel Considers New Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Divided House Orders Another Orange Recount
- UVM Considers New Arena
- Stewart Ledbetter, Moderator
- Elizabeth Hewitt, VT Digger
- Terri Hallenbeck, Seven Days
- Rachel Aragon, Local 22/44
April 21, 2017April 14, 2017April 7, 2017March 31, 2017March 24, 2017March 17, 2017March 10, 2017March 3, 2017February 24, 2017February 17, 2017February 10, 2017February 3, 2017January 27, 2017January 20, 2017January 13, 2017January 6, 2017 - From the State House2016 Year End Top 10 SpecialDecember 23, 2016December 16, 2016December 9, 2016December 2, 2016November 25, 2016 - Annual Lobbyist Special
Vermont News Guy
Veteran journalist Jon Margolis presents thoughtful and investigative stories that others aren't covering, exclusively for vermontpbs.org.
Read the Vermont Newsguy Blog
CommentsShare your thoughts, questions, and comments on "Vermont This Week" here.
Vermont PBS educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community.
Watch our Vermont PBS Kids' 24/7 channel. Enjoy the benefits of joining our Kids' Club! Explore our many free videos, games, and resources for educators and parents!
Join our Britcom Club today to support great British programming – and get your invite to this year’s Britcom Teas. Act soon!
Upcoming and featured!
People talk about Vermont PBS!
Vermontpbs.org proudly supported in part by...